- Cashews, 1/3 cup
- Buckinis, 1/3 cup
- Flaked Coconut, 1/2 cup
- Medjool Dates, 5
- Filtered Water, 1 tbsp
- Cashews, 1 1/2 cups (soaked for 3-6 hours)
- Coconut Yogurt, 1/2 cup
- Blueberries, 1 1/2 cups (frozen)
- Date Paste, 2 tbsp
- Coconut Oil, 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice, 1/4 cup
- Himalayan Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Filtered Water, 2 tbsp
- Combine all ingredients for the base in a high power blender and blend until smooth.
- Press into the base of a greased and lined spring form cake tin and set aside while you make the filling.
- Drain and rinse soaked cashews and place in blender with all remaining ingredients, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon filling on top of the base. Place in the freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight to set. Allow to thaw before serving.
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.