Delicious shortbread style cookies smothered with peanut butter and raspberry chia jam. Doesn’t get much better than that if you ask us.
They are sweetened using only a small amount of date syrup and superfood powder, mesquite. Such a satisfying healthy treat!
- Almond Meal, 1 cup
- Buckwheat FLour, 1/2 cup
- Dessicated Coconut, 1/2 cup
- Mesquite Powder, 1 tbsp
- Baking Powder, 1 tsp
- Smooth Peanut Butter, 1/2 cup
- Olive Oil, 1/4 cup
- Date Syrup, 2 tbsp
- Hulled Tahini, 2 tbsp
- Himalayan Salt, 1/4 tsp
Raspberry Chia Jam
- Raspberries, 1 cup (frozen)
- Orange Juice, 1/2 cup
- Coconut Nectar, 1 tbsp (or Date Syrup)
- Vanilla Bean Powder, 1/2 tsp
- Chia Seeds, 2 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
- To prepare raspberry chia jam, combine all ingredients except chia seeds in a saucepan and place over medium heat.
- Leave to simmer for approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, add chia seeds and place in the fridge while you make the cookies.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add all ‘wet’ ingredients, mix until well combined.
- Form into cookies and arrange on a lined baking tray. Place in the oven to bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Top with additional peanut butter and raspberry chia jam.
- Serve freshly baked in your Coconut Bowls or use it for toppings in your smoothie or nice cream!
This recipe was created for us by Healthy Luxe, a blog established in 2014 by mother-daughter duo, Jennifer Murrant and Hannah Singleton. The platform evolved from a shared love and appreciation for health, wellness and food.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.