This good looking Cacao Nice Cream with Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies by @photobymanda is an absolute must-try. It’s breakfast that doubles as dessert.
We’ll admit, the cookie element makes this one a little less ‘quick and easy’ but the cookies are an optional but highly recommended extra!
- VEGAN COOKIES
- Oats, 1/2 cup
- Corn Flour, 1/2 cup
- Vegan Butter, 1 tbsp
- Peanut Butter, 1 tbsp
- Medjool Dates, 8 pcs
- Vegan Chocolate, 50 g
- Nut Milk, as needed
- NICE CREAM
- Bananas, 2 (frozen)
- Cacao Powder, 1 tbsp
- Oat Milk, 1 tbsp
- To make cookies, combine all cookie ingredients in a blender, blend until well combined.
- Place mixture in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Shape cookies and put some vegan chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate) on top.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Place cookies in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- To make nice cream, place all ingredients in a high-power blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to coconut bowls and top with a few vegan cookies.
Amanda Eklund from @photobymanda is a Vegan food and health lover from Sweden. She is a recipe developer too and creates easy and delicious plant-based recipes.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.