RECIPE BY CLAIRE & SARAH FROM @healthy_twists
Rich, decadent but super healthy, this chocolate almond butter nice cream is great to have on days when you want to feel a little extra. This bowl of goodness like this will cheer anyone up for sure.
- VANILLA SMOOTHIE
- Bananas, 3 (sliced and frozen)
- Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp
- Almond Butter, 1 heaped tsp
- Plant Milk, a splash
- CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE
- Half of the Vanilla Smoothie
- Cacao Powder, 1 tbsp
- Chocolate Syrup
- Cacao Nibs
- Almond Butter
- Blend all the vanilla smoothie ingredients together until smooth and desired consistency is achieved.
- Scoop out half on your coconut bowl and mix in the cacao powder.
- Pour in the remaining vanilla smoothie and create some swirls or marbling with your wooden spoon.
- Top with your preferred toppings and enjoy!
Claire and Sarah are two moms behind @healthy_twists. They just love food photography and everything about breakfast - which is what you will usually see on their Instagram page and website.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.