Cacao Nice Cream with Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
This good looking Cacao Nice Cream with Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies by @photobymanda is an absolute must-try. It’s breakfast that doubles as dessert.
We’ll admit, the cookie element makes this one a little less ‘quick and easy’ but the cookies are an optional but highly recommended extra!
- VEGAN COOKIES
- Oats, 1/2 cup
- Corn Flour, 1/2 cup
- Vegan Butter, 1 tbsp
- Peanut Butter, 1 tbsp
- Medjool Dates, 8 pcs
- Vegan Chocolate, 50 g
- Nut Milk, as needed
- NICE CREAM
- Bananas, 2 (frozen)
- Cacao Powder, 1 tbsp
- Oat Milk, 1 tbsp
- To make cookies, combine all cookie ingredients in a blender, blend until well combined.
- Place mixture in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Shape cookies and put some vegan chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate) on top.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Place cookies in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- To make nice cream, place all ingredients in a high-power blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and top with a few vegan cookies.
Amanda Eklund from @photobymanda is a Vegan food and health lover from Sweden. She is a recipe developer too and creates easy and delicious plant-based recipes.