Chocolate Almond Marble Nice Cream
RECIPE BY CLAIRE & SARAH FROM @healthy_twists
Rich, decadent but super healthy, this chocolate almond butter nice cream is great to have on days when you want to feel a little extra. This bowl of goodness like this will cheer anyone up for sure.
- VANILLA SMOOTHIE
- Bananas, 3 (sliced and frozen)
- Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp
- Almond Butter, 1 heaped tsp
- Plant Milk, a splash
- CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE
- Half of the Vanilla Smoothie
- Cacao Powder, 1 tbsp
- Chocolate Syrup
- Cacao Nibs
- Almond Butter
- Blend all the vanilla smoothie ingredients together until smooth and desired consistency is achieved.
- Scoop out half and transfer to your favourite Coconut Bowl and mix in the cacao powder.
- Pour in the remaining vanilla smoothie and create some swirls or marbling with your wooden spoon.
- Top with your preferred toppings and enjoy!
Claire and Sarah are two moms behind @healthy_twists. They just love food photography and everything about breakfast - which is what you will usually see on their Instagram page and website.