This pretty pastel smoothie is a delight to your tastebuds - you don't even need toppings! But you are the boss of your smoothie bowls, so pile on your favourite toppings or enjoy it plain. You decide!
- Oat Milk, 80 ml
- Cantaloupe Melon, 220 g (skins removed, cut and frozen)
- Bananas, 4 (frozen)
- Passion Fruit, 1 (for topping)
- Add milk, frozen melon and bananas to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Get your wooden spoon ready and pour your smoothie into your favourite Coconut Bowl.
- Top with whatever your heart desires, the combination of passion fruit and raspberries is wonderful, adds a little sourness to the sweet taste of melon and bananas.
Anders is a Thai-Swedish self-taught photographer and creator of food with the vision to sprinkle colourful inspiration and beauty all around. He believes that anyone can cook and that wholesome and sustainable foods can change the world for the better.