Pink Pitaya Smoothie Bowl
RECIPE BY GREENAMLA
Master making your Pink Pitaya Smoothie at home with this recipe! It's so tasty, refreshing and easy to make! What are you waiting for?
- Mango, 1 cup (frozen)
- Strawberries, 1/2 cup (frozen)
- Raspberries, 1/2 cup (frozen)
- Banana, 1 (frozen)
- Plant Milk, 1/2 cup
- Pink Pitaya Powder, 1 tbsp
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer into your favourite Coconut Bowls and top with your favourite toppings. We chose sliced bananas, granola, hemp seeds and maple syrup.
Amalie Larsen, behind Greenamla, is a plant-based foodie from Norway. To find out more about Amalie's story and her recipes, visit her through the link below: