Reese's Protein Smoothie Bowl
RECIPE BY ALYSSA NAYLOR
Enjoy a healthy and delicious bowl of Reese's PB Smoothie Bowl. Loaded with protein and chocolate but without the guilt. Serve this into your favourite Coconut Bowls and top with toppings of choice.
- Banana, 2 (frozen)
- Peanut Butter, 1 tbsp
- Dates, 2
- Vanilla Protein Powder, 1 scoop
- Cocoa Powder, 1 tbsp
- Vanilla Almond Milk, a splash, or as needed
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust the almond milk quantity. If you like it thicker, add less, if you want it to be more runny, add more.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Lear more about Alyssa Naylor through the links below: