RECIPE BY CREINA DIARY
This is a really tasty recipe that combines both breakfast and smoothie with a tropical flair. Especially on days when you can't decide between and breakfast and smoothie.
- Mango, 1 cup (frozen)
- Banana, 1 fresh
- Plant-based Milk, 1 cup
- Agave Syrup, 1 tsp
- Oats, 1/2 cup
- Chia Seeds, 1 tbsp
- Plant-based Milk, 2/3 cup
- Put all the smoothie ingredients in a blender until creamy. Then set aside.
- In a bowl add the oats, chia seeds and plant-based milk and mix well to combine. Let it sit for five minutes so the oats absorb the liquid and the chia seeds expand.
- Add the oatmeal in the bottom of your favourite Coconut Bowl and then add the smoothie.
- Add in your favourite toppings and enjoy!
Cristina is passionate about all things travel and adventure. She hopes to inspire others to create the adventure of their dreams.