RECIPE BY EDEN FROM @VEGANBYEDEN
These scrumptious choc balls will be your new favourite snack in-between meals. They are decadent, sweet and gooey. The appetizing caramel in the center is adds just the perfect sweetness.
makes 8 balls
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce (store-bought or homemade, we have a caramel recipe here)
- CHOCOLATE DROPS
- 60 g rolled oats
- 60 g almond meal
- 33 g choc protein powder
- 5 g cocoa powder
- 45 g maple syrup
- 5 g coconut oil
- 1 tbsp water
- In a blender combine the ingredients and mix together until it’s sticky.
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into balls. Slightly flatten with your hands or the base of a glass.
- Press your thumb into the middle of each
- Fill each one with caramel sauce, then drizzle a little caramel sauce over each and sprinkle with chopped salted peanuts (optional).
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
- If you have any leftovers, you can store them in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Eden | @veganbyeden | www.veganbyeden.com
Eden loves creating delicious and simple plant-based recipes. She loves to show how easy and fun vegan living can be and hopes to inspire more people to have some fun in the kitchen and eat more plants.