RECIPE BY TWIN COAST
These little balls of deliciousness will definitely satisfy your sweet and crunchy cravings! Dive into these healthy treat served in our wonderful Boho Bowl.
- Nut Butter, 1/2 cup
- Maple Syrup, 1/2 cup
- Chia Seeds, 1 tbsp
- Rice Krispies, 1 cup
- Chocolate Chips, 1/2 cups (add more to taste)
- In a blender, mix together the nut butter and maple syrup.
- This will make a delicious and easy vegan caramel sauce!
- Then, in a large bowl add in your rice krispies, chia seeds, chocolate chips and your caramel sauce.
- Mix it all together and roll into balls. Place in fridge for 10-20 minutes to harden.
- Serve into your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Ashley and Taylor are twin sisters from Vancouver, Canada. They create the most amazing plant-based smoothies and nice creams.
Youtube: Twin Coast