RECIPE BY EDEN FROM @veganbyeden
Don't you just love anything matcha-flavored? This Matcha Bliss Balls recipe by @veganbyeden is a must-try for this weekend!
- Almonds, 1 cup
- Medjool Dates, 1/2 cup (pitted)
- Matcha Powder, 1 tbsp
- Chia Seeds, 1 tbsp
- Maple Syrup, 1 tbsp
- Dessicated Coconut, 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Protein Powder, 1 scoop (optional but recommended)
- Water, as needed
- Add the almonds to a blender and mix until it breaks down into a fine flour.
- Add the pitted dates, matcha powder, chia seeds, maple syrup and protein powder. Mix and add small amounts of water as you mix until the mixture starts to stick together.
- Roll into balls using your hands and coat in the desiccated coconut. Set in the fridge for 2 hours and store in a coconut bowl for a quick & easy healthy snack.
Eden loves creating delicious and simple plant-based recipes. She loves to show how easy and fun vegan living can be and she hopes to inspire more people to have some fun in the kitchen and eat more plants.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.