Recipe by Sophie Steevens @rawandfree
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 packet organic mung bean fettuccine, boiled (or more zucchini)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup olives, sliced
- Half bunch of chives, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- ALFREDO SAUCE
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in boiling water for 1 hour or overnight in cold water
- 1 cup spinach
- 3/4 cup filtered water
- 2 gloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbs nutritional yeast
- 1 tbs pure maple
- 1 tsb organic olive oil
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp cumin
- Pinch of cayenne (or more if you like spice)
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Add to salad and mix through gently.. Garnish with more chives and fresh basil!
Sophie Steevens is a mom of three beautiful boys. She creates amazing plant-based recipes fit for the whole family. Raw, plant-based food healed her autoimmune disease. To know more about Sophie and her family, please visit the links below.
For more nourishing and plant-based recipes, check out our cookbook ‘Vegan Bowls for Vegan Souls’. We have carefully selected some of our favourite healthy recipes for every meal of the day – refreshing breakfast bowls, tasty snacks, wholesome vegan dinners, and guilt-free desserts that you can prepare in your own kitchen!
Click here to explore our variety of eco-friendly products. Our famous Coconut Bowls, Wooden Forks and Spoons, and Bamboo Straws are all made by nature, and provide the perfect sustainable accompaniment to any plant-based meal.
Thousands of customers have fallen in love with our products and we're confident you will too. If that’s not enough, have no fear, you can order 100% RISK FREE, with our 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t instantly love our products, you can rely on our guarantee to feel safe.
So.. what’s stopping you? SHOP NOW.