RECIPE BY YASMIN FROM @VGNBITES_
This delicious, easy pasta can be made in under 15 minutes. It doesn't require too many ingredients, either. You probably have them all in your pantry. This easy recipe is perfect for warm days - it's light, refreshing but also tasty!
- whole wheat spaghetti (or any pasta that you prefer)
- 2 lemons
- 2-3 tbsp vegan unsalted butter
- vegan parmesan cheese (as needed)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- Cook your pasta according to package directions.
- Once cooked, reserve a cup or two of the cooking liquid in a seperate bowl. Set aside.
- Use a pair of tongs to transfer the cooked pasta in another pan. Squeeze the lemons on to the pasta and place the squeezed lemons into the pot.
- Add in the butter and vegan parmesan cheese and cook for a few minutes while drizzling a few dashed of the cooking liquid.
- Cook until the cheese has melted and pasta has absorbed all the liquid and the flavours.
- Let cool for a few minutes and serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy!
Vgnbites_ is all about healthy, plant-based recipes that are easy to follow, tastes delicious and focuses on wholesome ingredients. Join Yasmin in her kitchen to make amazing smoothies and learn more about how to make healthy food choices.
YouTube Channel: Vgnbites