Coconut Bowls are a must have eco friendly addition to your kitchen. Made from real coconuts discarded as waste, when you eat out of these bowls, you're transported to a tropical paradise. Perfect for anything from smoothie bowls to salads to stir-fry's, everything looks and tastes better out of a Coconut Bowl.
The original Coconut Bowl is sanded smooth on the inside and out.
These coconut shell bowls are hand made from real coconuts reclaimed after being discarded as waste. Each coconut is cut, sanded and cleaned before being finished with an organic coconut oil polish. Absolutely nothing artificial is used during the process from coconut to coconut bowl.
Each bowl is unique with it's own shape, size, colour and markings. Every coconut bowl is one in a billion, just like you.
- 100% Natural
- Easy to clean
- Food Safe
- Hand Crafted
- Made from Real Coconuts
- Fair Trade
- No artificial glues or lacquers
Each bowl is unique in size.
- Diameter average 12cm - 14cm (Average 13cm)
- Depth 6cm - 7cm (Average 6cm)
- Volume 500ml - 700ml (Average 600ml)
- Rinse your bowl in room temperature water before use.
- Do not use with extremely hot foods.
- Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water. Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
- Do not expose your bowl to extreme heat and do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- Polish your coconut bowl with coconut oil as often as you like to rehydrate your bowl and restore it's smooth and shiny finish. We recommend every 10 or so washes.