Arugula Pasta with Paprika Chickpeas
RECIPE BY JESSICA FROM @JESSICA_ZUCCOLOTTO
Delicious, creamy and herby - this recipe is a must try for all pesto lovers out there!
- 160 g uncooked pasta
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 cup arugula
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- olive oil, as needed
- salt, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain, put them back in the pan and set aside.
- In another pan, add a few drizzles of olive oil and cook chickpeas, paprika and salt for about 10 minutes on medium-low heat. Turn off the heat and let it cool while you prepare the sauce.
- In a food processor put your cashews, arugula, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, soy milk and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Pour arugula sauce on top of the cooked pasta and stir well until pasta is coated by the creamy sauce.
- Serve in your favourite Coconut Bowls and top with your chickpea paprika. Enjoy!
Jessica loves creating delicious recipes - both sweet and savoury! Click the links below to know more about her:
YouTube: Jessica Zuccolotto